Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tv white dots flashing scattered problem

(Topic created on: 06-08-2019 11:26 AM)
MazHax
Student
Options

Hello, i own a fullHD tv (model n: UE46F6100AK) and i have some problems with it. A few months ago i started seeing occasionally a lot of white dots -small as a pixel- flashing scattered on the tv, at first we replaced the device connected to the tv thinking it was the problem but soon the white dots came back again. I realized that the problem was coming only from the HDMI/2 port of the tv so i moved the connected device to the HDMI1 port. The problem disappeared for some time but then after i switched the connected device with another one of another company the white dots came back again. Due the fact i've connected 3 different devices to the tv and the same problem occurred with all of them i imagine the problem is coming from the tv. What do i need to do? I think the warranty is over and i don't want spend too much on it.

0 Likes
Go to solution
12 REPLIES 12
Q80Mark
First Poster
Options

I also solved mine.. Similar to you, my issue was sky HD box, the hdmi cable had to be me in correctly/fully if that makes sense - a slight knock on that end would cause the snow. I haven't changed cable or skybox although might invest in couple new cables for a crisp connection. 

0 Likes
Mr smee
First Poster
Options

Just bought a 65 inch qled TV and this is happening  as well ... 

0 Likes
billynomatesandtillt
First Poster
Options
Just changed the cheapo hdmi cable with a decent 4k one,problem solved,
0 Likes