Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Upgrade programme

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 06:12 PM)
petegater
Explorer
Options
Is the upgrade programme ever coming back? I've seen a few people saying they are part of it, and have been told it is coming back, but it's all very vague. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @petegater  I have not heard anything definite on the Tv upgrade programme, however imagine it will return at some point if demand thought to be there and considered in Samsung's interests.   We  may  hear something more concrete once economies largely opened up.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AndrewL
Options

@petegater: Further to the post by @JAMES4578 the TV Upgrade Programme is currently unavailable, but will be relaunched later this year. To find out more, please check the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-upgrade/tv/

coolbreeze84
Apprentice
Options

Hi @AndrewL 

Will existing contracts be honoured?

I was emailed last April to say that my upgrade which would have been due last June would be postponed due to Covid but that Samsung would be contact at a later date.

Screenshot_20210306-021808.png

0 Likes
petegater
Explorer
Options
Hi Andrew, that message has been on there for over 12 months, so it was due to happen by the end of last year, so is it going to happen this year?
0 Likes