Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV update

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 04:33 PM)
Scott1911
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung model ue50f6500 and it's coming up smart hub is being updated iv tried all kinds to fix the problem/reset the TV everything and nothing seems to be getting rid of it... Any help is much appreciated on how I can get rid of this and get my apps working again? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ashyt16
Navigator
Options

How long have you waited as it can take a short while?

I can also do this from the service menu and it takes a while. Even if you reset it still continues until its finished. 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@ashyt16  Still,   Smart Hub update  should not take too long. Can you check you have the latest firmware which is  2127 and  if do not have this you may need to download to USB  - details on Samsung support link here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE50F6500SBXXU/ 

If that is not issue, have you tried Factory  Reset and not just Smart Hub Reset?    Another idea is to reinstall the apps should you be able to do so on this 2013 model.   Go to Apps and then Settings.   Further troubleshooting would be to switch off Tv at mains for around 10 minutes.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes