Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV UA75JU6400

(Topic created on: 15-10-2021 01:37 AM)
Rusko
First Poster
Options

Hi all, just wondering why my Samsung 75"smart TV cant run apps like Kayo or Binge? seems that the info that I got suggest older Smart TV's  (this one is 2016?) can't? 

Any suggestions that could assist in upgrading software/ROM ? really don't want to waste a perfectly good TV.

Cheers

Rusko 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
After a while I've noticed Samsung delete the apps , probably something to do with licensing, another point is, if buying a new TV, and on the box it says 2021 model, don't presume it has the latest apps on it like Disney plus , Google it and read the reviews, it helps , I've noticed some tv's other than Samsung say 2021 model on the box, but are repackaged and have most important apps missing
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Rusko: Ordinarily, support for apps on our Smart TVs comes down to the app developer themselves. If you head to Featured > Apps, and use the search function in the top right corner, this is the best way to verify if an app is available on your particular model. If nothing shows up in the search results, then the app in question is not supported. Apologies for any disappointment this may cause you. 

0 Likes