Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV turns off when using built in apps

(Topic created on: 19-07-2021 10:40 AM)
GazT81
First Poster
Options

Hi there for the last few weeks my Tu7100 randomly turns itself off when watching anything via the built in apps and it all appears to be random. Sometimes it's 5 minutes on YouTube sometimes its 20 minutes on Netflix.

I've done a factory reset and it seemed OK for a day but then it started happening again.

All eco solutions are off and it doesn't happen when I'm using anything but the built in apps. Thought I'd try the community approach before contacting support incase it's something stupid ore overlooked :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Kori44
Apprentice
Options
Are you being affected by these mini power cuts and frequency variations? We've had totally nonsensical things happening for well over a month. Starting with actual power cuts, now warnings of unstable supply. L
Latest victim for me has been inability to update, delete or do anything to my Calendar - the one that comes installed. I've also lost the three symbols at bottom of screen that give list of open pages, one I'm working on and rhs was list of open Apps.
ANYONE WHO CAN ADVISE ME, PLEASE DO.
Kori44
0 Likes
Bahumbaba
First Poster
Options

Did you ever find a solution for this?, my The Frame 50" 2021 is doing the same thing.

0 Likes