Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV tuning issue

(Topic created on: 05-02-2022 06:27 PM)
JbFlis
Journeyman
Options

Hi, i have a TV Samsung ue50au7100kxxu.  It has an aerial in and out, but only intrnet TV based stuff works over ethernet or wireless as tge tuning section is locked out.  I went i to the hidden menu to see if there was anything obvious i could change  - there was not.

i am i the UK.  Can someone advise please what settings i should make please to allow me to revive terrestrial TV via a standard aeriel.

thanks

jon

3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try Below

Check Connection's

If your Samsung TV is not getting all channels you will need to go to the source menu and select 'TV' > then connect your antenna to the RF connector on the back of the TV and select 'Chanel Scan' > select either 'Air, Cable, or Both' and scan for all available channels that have a reliable signal.

What to do if some TV channels are missing?

https://www.samsung.com/levant/support/tv-audio-video/what-to-do-if-some-tv-channels-are-missing/
0 Likes
JbFlis
Journeyman
Options

Hi.  Thanks for coming back.  The option to search is not active.  I am guessing it has been set incorrectly from factory with no Tuner support.  What option in the hidden menu can I look at to check please?

JbFlis
Journeyman
Options

Is there a guide anywhere to the hidden user settings so that i can check please?  I am trying to switch on the tuner as the option to manually or automatically tune are not available so the TV has to be used as a Internet based TV via Apps only or as a separate set top box.

Thanks

0 Likes