Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV: Smart Hub apps and storage disappearing constantly

(Topic created on: 15-12-2021 02:04 PM)
Fredb123
Apprentice
Options

Every day, sometimes more than once a day, my TV says 'signing in' whenever I turn it on, and all of my downloaded apps disappear from the 'smart hub.' Also, the storage is at 0%. I've offloaded every single downloaded app onto an external hard drive, and done the factory reset more than once.

Between this and the issue actual picture issue, I have to say I'm very displeased with this TV. I'll have to get a new one soon since this one keeps disappointing me, and I don't think I have any reason to trust that I should get a Samsung. 

5 REPLIES 5
Members_aTpqLuo
First Poster
Options

https://hbo-go-android-tv.hu.aptoide.com/app

On this site you will find everything apk,what you need.Download from here, save to the pendrive and after you can instalation everytime.

And everywhere😆

0 Likes
Fredb123
Apprentice
Options

That does absolutely nothing to help me.

0 Likes
John Z
Journeyman
Options

I have the same exact issue.  Also, my tv no longer plays hard drive content.  It used to with no issues.  Obviously a software bug.  I reported this to Samsung and it still has not been fixed.  The tv software is terrible.  I hope the company is not intentionally introducing or not fixing software bugs so that folks have to buy new TVs, because the next tv I buy will absolutely NOT be a Samsung unless someone fixes these issues. I have been bery happy with my Samsung mobile phone - company just doesn't make good SmartTV software.

Fredb123
Apprentice
Options

The other thing is that they're just completely unhelpful. I've never had a reasonable response to my many requests to help figure this stuff out.

I've been dealing with a screen issue as well and they told me to go get it repaired. No explanation, no estimate, no recommendations on where I could go. And for this issue, no response at all in any of the places I've voiced the problem.

Like you, I have a Samsung phone and have had only good things to say about it, and I like the way I can link it to the TV... but, if they always have these persistent issues and nobody will help you, why would I want a new Samsung tv?

0 Likes
FrancoArg
First Poster
Options

I have had the same problem of apps constantly disappearing from "smart hub" since Nov. 1, the day when the TV software was auto-updated to level 1300.3. My TV is a 50" MU6103.

I also have had the issue of storage at 0% since maybe a year ago, but it did not bother me since I did not want to install any further app. Actually, I want to uninstall several pre-installed apps which I know I will never use, such as Prime Video, but the pull-down menu for them has the "delete" option greyed out.

0 Likes