Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV set SmartTV2020UTU6900

(Topic created on: 10-03-2023 11:16 AM)
Pit19
First Poster
Options

Hello to anybody,

a neighbor has got a problem with the handeling. He wanted to setup a list of favorites. But there is only a smal list of channals most HD+. Once they found a complete list of chanals and 5 favorite lists. They added a ot of chanals to that list. But as they tried to select the list to look at the TV channels they could only select a different list.

(Family: urn:samsungtv:familyname:20_KANTSU2_UHD_BASIC:2020

software Version: T-KTSU2DEUC-2400.9)

What is the way to get the complete cannal list? When I tried it yesterday I only found the incomplete list (preselected?). It looks like two areas. A complete list of chanals and 5 favorite lists, and a preselected list of channals whith one list of favorites. But only the preselected list can be used to select the channal.

Can anybody help, KT2DVBEUT-2.2.0_EM_KANT_EU_DEU_210917.0.pdf was not helpful for this questions?

Greetings Pit

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Pit19 

Have a look at the following link from our friends 'down under' for some guidance on this: https://www.samsung.com/au/support/tv-audio-video/create-favourite-channels-list/ 

0 Likes
Pit19
First Poster
Options

Hello ChrisM, 

thank you for your answer!

I tried to use that way, but I saw only the preselected channals. Some days before I saw the entire list of channals. It looks like a malfunktion within the program memory or in a junp list. Is it possible to repair it with an update?

Greetins Pit

0 Likes