Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Screen Mirroring No Longer Working

(Topic created on: 06-12-2022 03:16 PM)
Euan1971
Student
Options

I used to use both my Samsung tablet and my Samsung phone to mirror screen to Samsung TV (UE43).

I now can no longer connect my phone to mirror at all and the tablet connects to audio only. I have also tried my wife's Samsung phone and it doesn't work so clearly a TV issue.

I have reset, updated software, disconnected, reconnected, been on to Samsung Live Chat and nothing has worked.

Anybody got any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Members_Bca5rZt
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. Any advice or updates??

0 Likes
Euan1971
Student
Options
No, sorry. Two attempts via Samsung help but they have no idea. All they did was send be link to troubleshooting and suggest I check for fault on my mobile, even although the screen mirroring doesn't work with any of my devices. It is 100% a TV issue.

I may try TV repair company. If I get any joy I will post here.

Sorry I couldn't help.
0 Likes
pippavega
First Poster
Options
My TV had this problem, no samsung device could screen mirror to it but it would allow audio to connect - i went on settings > expert settings and accepted a setting that allows wifi to be used for services/apps needing wifi (or something to that effect)... screen mirroring worked instantly after this! finally!
Ike Ike
First Poster
Options

God's blessings.

Could you kindly give more details. Under what particular expert settings area. 

I have same issue of Screencast not working. Issue is from the TV because other devices also can't cast.

Best regards.

0 Likes