Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV screen gone crazy colours

(Topic created on: 02-09-2019 08:02 AM)
DL7
Student
Options

Can anyone help. Woke up and the output on my screen is pink/white/ unwatchable for anything connected to my HDMI ports. Is this anything common?

17 REPLIES 17
DL7
Student
Options

CF65A772-F365-4067-BB94-3629C25638C4.jpeg

48AAC19A-B83A-4A6D-8188-946BCF042AE9.jpeg

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@DL7: Please can you confirm the model number of your television by going to Settings > Support > About This TV? In the meantime, please go to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture Test - does the issue persist?
0 Likes
Jaydeesank1
Journeyman
Options
I had a colour problem with my 4 years old UE48H tv. It is an LED coating problem. It has gone to a repairer for expensive new parts to be fitted. Samsung denied that it was an inherent problem but it is in my model. John Lewis have come up trumps and are repairing it. I didn’t realise that they gave me a 5 year warranty when I bought it.
0 Likes
Swifter
Apprentice
Options
i have same problem on QE55Q80TATXXU but only when i turn off game motion plus in game mode settings other colours loke fine
0 Likes
Swifter
Apprentice
Options

Game Motion plus disabled .jpgGame Motion plus enabled .jpg

0 Likes
Swifter
Apprentice
Options

software version is 1112.9

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Morning @Swifter ,

Usually when there is a pink screen, it's an indication that the source sending the signal to the television isn't set to send the signal through HDMI. It may be set to send the video component. Do you have this connected using an HDMI? If so, would you be able to try a different cable to see if this is still happening?

0 Likes
Swifter
Apprentice
Options
it happens on all inputs 4 different hdmi cables only when in game mode and game motion plus is disabled its really weird
0 Likes
Thahustla
First Poster
Options

The same happens to me also. Only when i'm in game mode and have Game Motoin Plus turned OFF. Is it an internal problem on the q80t models? Weird

0 Likes