Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Q80 Bluetooth sound stuttering in apps, not in TV

(Topic created on: 22-06-2022 12:00 PM)
eMMGeee
Explorer
Options

Strange thing, after connecting BT headphones (Redmi Earbuds 3 Pro) sound is good when watching TV via connected decoder or if watching anything from connected  drivem but when you chose to watch Youtube, HBO or Netflix or just any app, the sound is stuttering. 

I've tried to unpair and connect headphones again, restarting TV - no change. 

Let me add, these earbuds support BT 5.2 along with bunch of standard codecs. And they operate flawlessly with any other device.

Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
eMMGeee
Explorer
Options

Irrelevant. Headphones connection is ok because the sound is normal when watching decoder or drive sources. There's something in TV when the source is installed app the sound strutters.

0 Likes
Edisonabel
First Poster
Options

Same problem I really don't have any suggestions, but I think is because Samsung processors is lack of performance, think about it I do have same ear buds 3 pro and my TV is tu8000 I think your TV is better than mine, but I also connect my computer to play 4k games still listen perfect like cable TV, when start any app they start stuttering because it lack of performance, it is using all the power of processing in the app for streaming....very disappointing hope an update can fix this, another solution is to buy cheaper headphones they often use light codex of audio I was using airdots 2 and was fine even in the apps.... But sometimes audio get weary but works for me. Still thinking is lack of performance. 

0 Likes
eMMGeee
Explorer
Options

Any solutions? Someone?

Samsung?

0 Likes
Jens17
First Poster
Options

I have same problem, tried with two different airpods pro and jabre elite 7. A lot of stuttering. Also tried with Bluetooth speaker bose revolve sound link which did not have the same problem, perfect sound. Very strange and irritating. Hope they fixes it soon! 

0 Likes
Ron823
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem, which is how I ended up here.  If you look at the TV's eManual, it even says that when it doesn't work to use a wired headset.  It's ridiculous.  The only solution is to download the streaming app to your DVD/BluRay player or video game console.  If you don't have either of those, then you're pretty much screwed.  But I did that with HBO+ using my XBox and the stuttering stopped completely.

0 Likes