Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Plus will not load

(Topic created on: 28-01-2019 11:51 AM)
LollyWG
First Poster
Options

Our television was purchased early 2018 - I don't remember the model number at the moment as I am at work but it is a UE50MU...........   About 2 weeks ago the TV Plus app would not load.  Every time I tried to select a film it switched to one of the other 4000/4001/4002 or 4003 channels.  I contacted Samsung and they looked at the television remotely.  Reset the Smart Hub twice, reset the television three times and still had the same problem.  I was told by Samsung that it is an app issue and to contact TV Plus.  TV Plus say its a Samsung problem.  Then last night another problem appeared.  We couldn't get any terrestrial channels.  I have the Live TV Terrestrail app where the television scanned for all the digital channels, but it wouldn't connect and said there is no connection.   I then tried TV Plus and was surprised to see that the television channels were on there.  Initially selected BBC one but it then went blank.  Then after trying again selected BBC one again and managed to watch the programme.  I am now concerned that our television has more problems just than an App not loading.  

Has anyone else experienced problems with their apps or television?

Many thanks for your comments,

Lorraine

30 REPLIES 30
doesntwork
First Poster
Options

I don't have a, 'device manager,' in settings. I do have something in the "General" tab called External Device Manager which doesn't help since there is no "Clear" or anything like you show in your samples above. I'm beside myself with this. We have three of these tv's and ALL of them aren't working right anymore :((((

0 Likes