Did you mean: 

Original topic:

TV Plus sound with no picture

(Topic created on: 22-11-2019 03:16 PM)
TMcdonald
Apprentice
Options
TV

When using my Samsung TV plus app the TV currently displays no picture for any of the channels but has clear depicted sound.  I have no issues using any of the other apps or sources.  This just suddenly just happened.  What could be the issue? Is there an outage?

7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options
TV
@TMcdonald: Sorry to hear that you're having issues with TV Plus. At this stage please can you confirm the model number of your TV, and I will look into this further for you. In the meantime please go to Menu > Support > Self Diagnosis > Software Update > Update Now. If an update is available, please proceed with it and let me know if your issue persists.
0 Likes
TMcdonald
Apprentice
Options
TV

Hi!  The TV is a 6 series (40) of that helps.  Unfortunately, this is the only thing I was able to find in the menu options due to the TV being mounted.  The self diagnoses came back successful and has the most up to date software.  FYI, I do not have cable nor external devices connected to this  TV.  I strictly rely on the Smart TV functions for it.  

0 Likes
ChrisM
Options
TV

Hi @TMcdonald 

You can find the full model code and current software version by going to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
TMcdonald
Apprentice
Options
TV

Hi Chris,

Model# UN40MU6290

software version: 1270

Debraw
First Poster
Options
TV

I am having the exact same issue. 

Model # UN32M530

Software version 1280

0 Likes
SandiO
First Poster
Options
TV

I’m having the same issue with the same model.  Has anyone figured out the problem?

0 Likes
Dave8159
First Poster
Options
TV

I had the same problem. Holding the power button on the remote until the TV turns off and back on resets the TV, and fixed this problem for me.