Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Plus Solution

(Topic created on: 13-07-2019 07:22 AM)
Cln-Solvz
Student
Options

Hi Community,

The solution to my problem was the Modem/Router combo my Service provider supplied.

I bought a NU 8000 in December 2018. 

From day one on my TV plus word not load anything I would get a black screen & Internet error message. 

I tried every possible option I could think of with no results I called ,text ,emailed , & even allowed remote access while on chat support also spent days searching the web & called my ISP still  unable to get any helpful info

About a week ago I was given a new modem router combo by my Internet service provider and that fix the solution to the TV plus issue and also my IPTV streaming apps would not work the

Arris 3.1 docsis 

2 REPLIES 2
cjordan1683
Journeyman
Options

It sounds like the original problem had to do with apps were not streaming properly.  Is that correct.  I just signed up yesterday, and have not seen your original post.  My television just auto deleted nearly all of my apps.  It said it had to run an update, and then everything was removed.  I'm not sure how to get them all back, and I really wish someone would respond to my original post.  At nothing else, I would at least like to know how my apps suddenly went away.  I'm glad your situation was resolved, but I'm not sure it falls under my same situation or not.

0 Likes
Cln-Solvz
Student
Options

Hi, 

My original problem was no content on TV plus due for about a year the problem was the modem/router combo from my internet provider.  

I recently signed up to post the solution in hopes to help someone else with the same problem. Customer support didn’t provide that as an option nor did my internet provider & to their defenses could stream thru other apps on the tv and a different streaming device. 

As for you issue my advice would be to factory reset,  update your tv manually thru settings and then set your tv up again as new 

0 Likes