Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv plus not working

(Topic created on: 25-01-2020 05:03 PM)
Ahol1793
First Poster
Options

My tv plus decided to just randomly stop working a few weeks ago I cant get it to load it keeps saying unavailable and it won't let me do anything on it 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Ahol1793 

What's the model code and software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
kdschu
Apprentice
Options

I have a model un43mu6290 withsoftware version T-KTMACUC-1280.5

My TVPlus also just died recently.  Now the odd thing--- I have two of these same tvs bought at the same time and TVPlus is working normally on the other TV.  

What on earth is going on?
EDIT:  I use an antenna, and TVPlus is important right now for COVID-19 news and updates.  

@ChrisM wrote:

Hi @Ahol1793 

What's the model code and software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
Scousecruiser
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem. One TV has TVPlus working OK and the other is not working at all. The one with the issue is a UE55MU7070 with software version T-KMDEUC-1280.5, BT-S. It is driving me nuts.

0 Likes
gyrfalcon
First Poster
Options

Mine too.  Amazon app frequently gets an error as well only on this tv.  But mainly when I try to go to the guide and select a show to watch, I get "TV Error.  There was a problem while trying to play the TV PLUS channel.  Check your network settings or try again later.

0 Likes
Jabird
First Poster
Options
Model UN75NU7100 software version T-KTM2LAKUC-1292.1

TV Plus isn’t working after last update.
0JayJay0
First Poster
Options

Sumsung TV plus and other apps such as 4od and britbox have stopped working on mine. I can only really use Netflix and Prime. 

I've put the TV back to factory settings but no joy. I had a new update today which I'd hoped would resolve it but still nothing. What's going on??? 

Model code: UE50RU7100KXXU

Software Version: T-MSLDEUC-1360.9

0 Likes
kathryn4
First Poster
Options

did anyone get the above issues resolved?  

I have the same issues,  I am not very good with technical stuff and really need some help as when I try to go to the guide and select a show to watch, I get "TV Error.  There was a problem while trying to play the TV PLUS channel.  Check your network settings or try again later.

0 Likes