Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV PLUS MISSING

(Topic created on: 15-03-2022 04:58 PM)
JACK77777
First Poster
Options

Hi all, Model # UN75MU6100.   Recently, the TV Plus app has gone missing.   Went through online chat with them, couldn't solve anything.    Talked to someone on the phone for almost 1 Hour, they used remote access, but the outsourced agent couldn't determine why that app is missing.   Reset TV several Times too.    Offered to send a technician but obviously I won't do that for a out of warranty TV, as it's not a big deal.    Just wanted to see if there was a way to make it work again.    This TV has the remote without numbers, just a few buttons on it.    Thanks, y'all!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @JACK77777 

Did they check the current software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV. Also, it looks like the TV was manufactured for outside of the EU. Could we ask where you're based please?

0 Likes
JACK77777
First Poster
Options

Hi buddy, thanks for replying!    And that's completely my bad, I apologize for not mentioning my region.    I am in the US, and I should have mentioned that.   I thought this was a general purpose website for all regions?    Or is it only for the EU?   Or should I have posted my question elsewhere?   Yes, software is up to Date.    I Checked that myself, as did the agent from Philippines on the phone.   We also reset the TV (about 10 Times now, LOL), to no avail.    Thanks for your Time, man!

0 Likes