Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tv plus is missing on my new TV TU 7000 2020

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 09:37 PM)
Seyha
Journeyman
Options

I just bought a Samsung TV TU7000 I want to find the TV plus app but no matter how many time I reset my smart hub or change region I still can't  find TV plus anywher.

23 REPLIES 23
Seyha
Journeyman
Options

Do you know how to set up Europe Firmware? I think the Asia Factory has terminated Tv Plus Permission software.

0 Likes
ashyt16
Navigator
Options
Not sure what you mean by setup? Are you considering flashing EU firmware?
0 Likes
Seyha
Journeyman
Options
Yes I’ve downloaded the EU firmware but I don’t how to set up. Because my TV just update to Last Asia firmware Version 115.3 I think that’s the reason that the TV plus disappeared.
0 Likes
Members_38JAWFa
Student
Options

I had the same problem and tried the steps on this thread. It turns out that, if TV Plus is disabled from the homescreen, it completely disappears from the system unless the aerial type is set as "Terrestrial" (on the right hand side of the Channel List). Once you change it to Terrestrial, the TV Plus channels all reappear. You can then select a TV Plus channel and add the app back to your homescreen. Then you can change the aerial type back to your preferred setting (Freesat in my case). For me, however, this introduces the problem that the aerial setting changes back to Terrestrial every time I use TV Plus, so I lose all the Freesat channels, so TV Plus is currently unusable.

This is a UK model, in case it helps anyone.

0 Likes