Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Plus has just appeared

(Topic created on: 18-12-2020 01:49 PM)
KOwens
First Poster
Options

To whom it may concern,

I have seeked independent legal advice, they advised to talk to you first. This is in regards to random channels automatically appearing on my tv. Automatically streaming with my internet that I pay for. I walked away from my tv the last couple of days and I come back to see my 7 year old watching some m rated garbage that automatically appeared out of nowhere. 

I am under the belief that I didn't put this here.....I am under the belief that I was not presented an option to opt in or out prior to it being added to my device. 

I am not your puppet and i dont have to work out how to remove the tv plus thing as it shouldn't be there in the first place. I wish to give you one option STOP it and REMOVE it NOW YOURSELF just like you randomly put it their YOURSELF. You have no right on the intrusion. 

15/12/2020

Regards K Owens 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

TV Plus is preinstalled, you purchased it when you entered into a contract to purchase the TV. Your legal advisor probably fobbed you off because, sorry to be blunt, I can't think how to reply politely, because you are talking nonsense. Also, if you want to contact Samsung, a members forum is not the right place. The aim of this forum is to Share tips, reviews and your own brilliant solutions with other Galaxy users in the Community.
You should contact Samsung Customer Services. 

0 Likes
KOwens
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your response. The people working for samsung as pawns in this community forum designed by samsung to reduce the troubleshooting costs, without pay responded and provided me with further evidence I thank you pugs1957.

I would reframe further from assisting me with this matter as my intention was to obtain further information on this matter. My legal adviser and the courts as part of the process is to resolve the matter first with Samsung which I am doing on two levels. SAMSUNG community and the complaints team. Your opinion of fobbing is wrong. The fact that you say it was in my contract and pre installed are both incorrect and is irrelevant to the complaint. You think it's just me I have 100s of other people providing evidence that this intruding app just starts streaming on it's own and uses ones internet data. I have provided one screenshot of another person experiencing the same thing. Go tell them that they are nonsense I have alot more. Please note if you write somthing in this forum to assist someone else you are doing so on behalf of Samsung and providing a solution on behalf of samsung and could make you liable. I have a record of your helpful response on the matter and will be providing it to the complaints team. See evidence below of others having the same issue. No further response is necessary. 

Screenshot_20201217-083623_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's no skin off my nose if you want to waste your money on legal fees. As for your ridiculous comments that I am, as a contributor to a forum, on behalf of Samsung shows you have no grasp of reality. You are on this forum so accordingto your logic you are also acting on Samsung's behalf. Could make me liable" ? For what? You make some rambling post with ridiculous accusations for what? Using your broadband? Unless you have a metred connection this is irrelevant and in any event if you weren't happy with what your child was watching is your parental responsibility. There are many channels I don't want, so guess what? I don't watch them.
0 Likes