Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

TV Plus - extrem annoying

(Topic created on: 24-05-2021 11:42 AM)
ivanh0e
Apprentice
Options

I didn't order nor install TV Plus but I need to have it on my Samsung TV Serie 8. I cannot uninstall it or block it. Well, I can delete all channels, but when they add some new, I need to delete it again.

I am not interested in it. I bought the TV, paid for it, it's mine. I want to decide which services are there, not you. I want to have full control over my device. If I want to install your streaming service, I do it.

Is there any chance to get rid of this old-fashioned TV channel? It's really annoying - it's not working like other apps, I cannot move forward or backward like in other streaming apps, this is everything I want to go away = classical TV.

How can I remove the TV Plus app/***** from my TV?

3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @ivanh0e ,

sorry to hear that you feel that way. I have found this similar thread that can help you: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/tv-plus/td-p/247863

0 Likes
Solution
ivanh0e
Apprentice
Options

Thank you. I got it, there is no other solution as to buy TV from different company. Moving to LG.

0 Likes
mokkeri
First Poster
Options

Same issue, that bloatware TV Plus was impossible to remove, even support didnt find solution to remove it

Solution = bought Android TV

0 Likes