Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV plus channel 1005 CBSN keeps dropping out.

(Topic created on: 19-07-2020 05:56 PM)
Mabiz
First Poster
Options

My Samsung TVplus channel 1005 works great when it works but it keeps dropping offline about every five or ten minutes.  The screen just gives me an error message, "There are no TVPLUS channels available at the moment.  Select retry and wait a moment."  Retry does not work.  To get it working again i just have to go up one channel and then immediatly back to 1005 and the channel feed comes back on for a few minutes before it goes offline again.  My tv is hard wired to my cable modem/wifi router.  The problem doesn't seem to happen on any of the other TVplus channels.  TV is a UN50KU6300FXZA.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
KamJen2020
First Poster
Options

@Mabiz wrote:

My Samsung TVplus channel 1005 works great when it works but it keeps dropping offline about every five or ten minutes.  The screen just gives me an error message, "There are no TVPLUS channels available at the moment.  Select retry and wait a moment."  Retry does not work.  To get it working again i just have to go up one channel and then immediatly back to 1005 and the channel feed comes back on for a few minutes before it goes offline again.  My tv is hard wired to my cable modem/wifi router.  The problem doesn't seem to happen on any of the other TVplus channels.  TV is a UN50KU6300FXZA.

This is happening to me too. The literal only channel that works is Cheddar which I don't watch. Did you ever fix it?

0 Likes