Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV not coming out of standby - after 4 hrs - 2020 55" TU7000 Crystal UHD 4K

(Topic created on: 11-01-2023 11:04 AM)
Moobycow
First Poster
Options

Help!

I have purchased a new Samsung 2020 55" TU7000 Crystal UHD 4K (UE55TU7000KXXU).  I've been experiencing problems getting it out of standby. 

Basically I need to power on and off at mains.  I timed it and left it for 4 hours afterwards and was fine.  it its about 5 hours and will not come out of standby - I try holding power button on remote and it will occasionally come on.  Other times no joy and I have to switch off and on at mains.

I've factory reset the TV.  pefrormed SW upgrade.  checked various settings.  Ran self check or siagnostic.  Tried a different power socket.  Changed batteries in remote.  Tried another remote (I have 3 Samsungs) all no joy.  

Been looking at various FAQ's online support and tried pretty much averything but been unable to speak to technical support.  Any ideas???

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
g0akc
Navigator
Options

Apologies for replying to an old thread but we have what seems to be a similar issue with a different model TV - see https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/qn95b-going-into-deep-sleep/td-p/6390356

Any solution or ideas?

g0akc
Navigator
Options

I've just a repair agent out who suspects a faulty board - they are going to replace it - not sure if that will fix your TV. I will see if ours gets resolved.

0 Likes