Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV - No or Weak Signal and all channels gone

(Topic created on: 29-04-2020 05:04 PM)
MJR_007
Apprentice
Options

Yesterday (Apr 28) TV freeview stopped working and got message Weak or No Signal.  I repeatedly auto-tuned (TV wouldn't save channels down) , manual tuned, reset factory settings, turned tv off and removed tv cable from wall socket ovr the course of day. Also started retuning at 5 rather than 1. Also checked for any system updates - none. Smart Hub works perfectly.  Neighbours don't have issue.

I also saw a few of you having the same problem but not solved. 

Can any assist on a solution? Or is it a contact Samsung Help for fix?

Many thanks in advance

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Cloud9
First Poster
Options

Hi!

Have you tried using different aerial cable?

Do you have other TV that is connected to the same antenna?

0 Likes
MJR_007
Apprentice
Options

I have tried everything including a new tv cable.  I live in a block so i have a cable plugged into a wall socket.... and still no luck.  It is now at stage that I reported to Mgt Co of Blding and they are sending someone out to look at the Blding Aerials.  However it is slightly odd that there a few of who have suddenly lost a signal whilst in the midst of C19 lockdown.... perhaps a money maker for Samsung for people to buy new tvs as can no longer receive and save down freeview channels.....

0 Likes
Teeny
First Poster
Options

Did you get this resolved? This has happened to us this morning. Aerial had been checked and is working through our NOW TV box.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Belguido
Student
Options

The same thing has just happened to me. Everything else works. And our second tv is working so it doesn't look as if the aerial is the problem.  Can anybody body advise?