Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tv model LE26B450C4W

(Topic created on: 01-08-2022 01:14 PM)
Witchywoopiggy
Apprentice
Options

I have two little screens on the left hand side of the main screen, one is showing a smaller version of the F1 highlights, that is also showing on the main TV screen.  The other is just black. How do I get rid of them please. I am going round in circles with the remote and I tried downloading the manual but still none the wiser. Thank you for taking the time to read. And I have fingers crossed for someone to explain in simple old lady language how to get rid before the TV goes out the window 

3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Witchywoopiggy: My initial thought was that you might have Picture-In-Picture enabled, however this feature doesn't appear to be supported natively on this model. Are you viewing your programmes through an external device that is connected to your TV, such as a cable or satellite box? If so, please reach out to your cable/satellite provider directly to further your enquiry. If the issue is occurring while viewing programmes through an aerial, then please try pressing the Exit button on your remote to see if you're able to remove the preview screens in this manner. I also recommend turning off the TV, unplugging it at the wall for 30 seconds, then plugging it back in, as this should remove any menus you currently have applied. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
Witchywoopiggy
Apprentice
Options

Thank you so very much, turned everything off, there is a few bits attached to the TV and to be honest I didn't realise it could cause problems.  I have a loop system, firestick,external speakers and a old bush freesat+ box. So switched all off then switched on one by one, no boxes at all on screen until I tried the freesat box then boxes, this has also been going down hill on recording ie not recording so I think it is sadly becoming broken. So time to retire. Thank you so very much for your help it means a lot. Just been given dvd vidoplus+ recorder so will see if I can rig that up to record the F1 highlights 😀 

0 Likes
Solution
Witchywoopiggy
Apprentice
Options

Thank you so very much, turned everything off, there is a few bits attached to the TV and to be honest I didn't realise it could cause problems.  I have a loop system, firestick,external speakers and a old bush freesat+ box. So switched all off then switched on one by one, no boxes at all on screen until I tried the freesat box then boxes, this has also been going down hill on recording ie not recording so I think it is sadly becoming broken. So time to retire. Thank you so very much for your help it means a lot. Just been given dvd vidoplus+ recorder so will see if I can rig that up to record the F1 highlights 

0 Likes