Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv help - all of a sudden my tv will not connect to the internet

(Topic created on: 08-09-2022 04:18 PM)
Aftan Hagen
First Poster
Options

Tv model : UN50MU6070

all of a sudden my tv will not connect to the internet, I know this is not a router problem as we have multiple devices connected to it and they are working  

Tried unplugging tv from power source and waited a couple minutes, still nothing. 

looking for some help  thank you 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
kkoke
First Poster
Options
YA same sweet dreams
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried both ways of connecting tv to router ie code and wps. Mine is fine using code not wps
G G
Aftan Hagen
First Poster
Options

Hi no I have not I will try looking that up on Google tonight to see what I will do hopefully it will help… Thanks 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Aftan Hagen   A few other things to try.   can you check you have the latest firmware which is 1310.1, though this is a US model(we are part of the European communities).  https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/?model=N0052233 

other ideas are  Resetting Network, a Factory Reset, Rebooting Router (via unplugging)  and changing the DNS Settings .  Change from Automatic to   to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4. (Google servers) or 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220 (Open DNS).

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

SidOV
First Poster
Options

This seems to be a common problem with the Samsung TVs. I am having the same issue and I have tried everything suggested.

0 Likes