Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

TV headphones

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 07:23 PM)
Roland K
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung UE43KS7500 and would like to use Bluetooth/wireless headphones  and the tv speakers simultaneously. I copy below the relevant pages from the TV's manual. When selecting Setting>Sound>Select speaker, the only option offered is 'TV Speaker', and when going into 'Listening to the TV through Bluetooth devices' (Expert settings) it advises that when in this mode the TV speaker is disabled. It would appear therefore that the TV's standard  settings do not allow me to do what I need; is there a workaround? I obviously want to be clear on this before I shell out up to 200 Pounds on the earphones!

EPSON010.JPG

EPSON011.JPG

  

EPSON012.JPG

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You need to use the multiple audio device function in accessibility settings .
0 Likes
Roland K
First Poster
Options

Multiple audio device function - my TV states 'This function is not available', unfortunately. Any other ways round the problem?

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Roland K: it may be the case that you have to pair the Bluetooth headphones to the TV before the Multi-Output Audio option becomes available. With this in mind, try pairing your headphones via Settings > Sound > Expert Settings > Wireless Speaker Manager > Bluetooth Audio Devices. If you're successful, head back to Settings > System > Accessibility > Multi-Output Audio to see if you're able to activate this feature. 

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes, see AndrewL's post, you need to pair first.
0 Likes
Roland K
First Poster
Options

Thank you very much - this worked! I'm all set to go now.

0 Likes