cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Error

(Topic created on: 19-01-2024 08:12 AM)
First Poster
Options

No one attended to my inquiry yet from Samsung . Very dissapointed.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@32042: That's not what we like to hear. At this stage, please confirm the model number of your TV, located on the sticker on the back of the device, or in Settings > Support > About This TV. Also, please provide further details of the error you're seeing, and when you encounter it, as this will be useful as part of the troubleshooting process. 

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

image0 (10).jpeg

Need FOC repair pls.

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

I have purchased a smart Samsung smart TV in 2019 from Thailand and suddenly tv got a vertical line in screen. This was under sealed pack until 2022 and start using in 2022. As a loyal customer of Samsung im worried about this incident. This is very bad experience to me and kindly help me to repair that in Sri Lanka with FOC. Never expected a failure this much soon especially in Samsung products.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@32042: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your TV. Please be aware that you are currently through to the European Samsung Community, and I am sadly unable to progress your query from this position. In order to get the support you need, please reach out to the relevant support team in your region, and an advisor will be able to look at the available repair options in your area. 

http://www.samsung.com/uk/function/ipredirection/ipredirectionLocalList/

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for your assistance. Im not getting correct support from my country officials. Therefore Im expecting support from Samsung world wide. This tv was bought from Thailand and i live in Sri Lanka. Appreciate if you can forward this to heads of Samsung worldwide. 

Thanks !

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@32042: It isn't possible for me to forward your query to other regions, I'm afraid. While I appreciate that you have been in touch previously, please liaise with Samsung Support in your region for further assistance. 

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

Im sad to say. No one helped me in my region. I have sent so many reminders so far. 

0 Likes