Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv cannot connect with wired connection

(Topic created on: 09-04-2021 10:02 PM)
Isbit
Student
Options

Why does not wired connection work,samsung???? Is there any solution for this connection problem or is samsung full of 💩? Wifi works good.. Wired connection which is the most easy one does not work at all!

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Please give more information if you would like help. What are you trying to connect? Please provide the makes and model of the devices.
0 Likes
Isbit
Student
Options

Hi

Well...like i said. Connecting tv thru wired connection. Model: QE65Q77TATXXC... Software v. 1497... Tried automatic set up,manual,resetting the tv...nothing helps...kinda hopeless to have wired connection option but its not working🤔

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry, I'm still unsure of what you are trying to connect the TV to, a phone, a tablet? Sorry, if you did mention it but its Friday and my friend Jack Daniel is here😎
0 Likes
Isbit
Student
Options

Lol..oh well...why are u even hanging out here then😆 

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I just like to try to help people like many others here. It's a bit of a home from home. Are you going to tell me what you want to connect to the TV? I'll do my best to help but probably in the morning 🤪
0 Likes
Isbit
Student
Options

Oku...internet (wired connection)🤖

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Good Morning from me, my friend Jack will be around later:) 

Try this:-

1. Connect an ethernet cable to the LAN port on the One Connect Box or back of the TV, and then connect the other end to your router or modem.

2. From the Home screen, use the TV remote to navigate to and select Settings, select General, and select Network.

3. Select OK, and your TV will connect to the internet.

Here's an interactive trouble shooter that may help TV does not connect to the internet (samsung.com)

If you are still stuck, just "yell". 

0 Likes
Isbit
Student
Options

Hi

Thanx for the tip. Never heard about One Connect Box. Is this diff than normal switch? Is this somethong u need to have to get wired connection working on samsung because tje wired build in in tv just suck?

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No, the One Connect Box isn't needed, you can Connect directly to the TV ethernet socket. Make sure to push the connector so it clicks in place.
0 Likes