Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV BLURRED VERTICAL LINE IN SCREEN

(Topic created on: 27-04-2021 11:18 AM)
Pogsy7
Student
Options

I purchase a 50" Samsung TV March 2019. Model number UE50NU7020. When I turned it on last week a thick blurry black vertical line appeared  just to the right of centre on the screen.  I am very disappointed that the TV has failed as it is only used occasionally in the bedroom. I have three other Samsung TV's in the household that are used a lot more and appear to work fine.

The TV cost me £430 and after contacting an authorised Samsung repairer I was told it wasn't worth fixing due to the cost and that it would be cheaper to buy a new TV. I can't believe that so many people online are having the same issue. It is clearly an issue that Samsung must be aware of yet it continues being a problem form Samsung customers.

Like most people I cannot afford to just go out and spend money on a new TV. If Samsung don't want to lose customers they need to sort the issue. I am absolutely disgusted and disappointed that Samsung will not repair it and that I'm expected to swallow the cost of the TV.  

If my TV doesn't get repaired free of charge I will not be purchasing any more Samsung products. Let hope you can do the write thing by the customer.

2 REPLIES 2
Twilson84
Apprentice
Options

Did you ever get a resolution? 

0 Likes
Pogsy7
Student
Options

Unfortunately Samsung were not willing to help out.