Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tv blacks out and shows loading ring

(Topic created on: 28-01-2020 08:43 PM)
Kyrakendra
Apprentice
Options

my boyfriend mainly uses our tv for our ps4 slim, we have noticed when he is in combat in a game such as being shot at, or in an intense part of a game, the tv just simply cuts out and goes black and shows the samsung loading circle for about two seconds, then goes back to the picture. when it is blacked out there is still audio being put out, but the screen is showing a loading screen. this is a brand new tv not even a month old, if this continues i will return it and just buy a different branded tv. does anyone know a solution, what causes this, or who i should contact about this.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options
@Kyrakendra: Please can you confirm the model number of your TV, located on the sticker on the back of the device, and I will look into this further for you.
0 Likes
Kyrakendra
Apprentice
Options

the model number is UN55NU6900F

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Kyrakendra: Thank you for that. If you go into the PS4 Video Settings on the console itself and change the video output from 'Automatic' to '2160p YUV420', does this resolve your issue?
Kyrakendra
Apprentice
Options
I will adjust to these settings and come back with an update in a few days! it seems to happen once every few days so i want to give it a good chance to see if that fixes the issue, thank you!
Kyrakendra
Apprentice
Options

After 2 weeks this is all that has changed, the tv continues to black out but now doesn't show a loading ring when it does. it actually just did it three times in a row as i was playing games. 

0 Likes