Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU8000 TV won't control Manhattan SX freeview box

(Topic created on: 08-03-2021 03:21 AM)
MarkB2
First Poster
Options

Just bought a TU8000 TV. Seems fine but remote system doesn't seem to control a Manhattan SX Freesat box (one of the commonest Freesat boxes in the UK). If you set the attached device as one of the 'Bush' freesat selections it can move channels up and down but won't do anything else such as turn the box on and off or show the guide. Any suggestions or ways to get this feature added/working? 

Apparently the universal code for this device is SAT 3735

3 REPLIES 3
GalAlexi
Explorer
Options

I have the same issue.

0 Likes
Richard17
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem but managed to work it out. I disconnected the hdmi cable from the Manhattan box then plugged it. Ack in. This printed the tv into the device set up mode. When the connection was found it was not on the device list so I searched for it using the search for new device option at the top of the list. The tv then showed a channel screen and asked me to selected either channel up or down and asked if the channel had changed. It didn’t- after several attempts it asks for the model number. Mine is a T3-R. I searched for T3R which it found. Channel change now worked and the set up was complete. 
im assuming that there are several devices listed as a default and Manhattan requires an internet search so the TV will be connected. I hope this helps. 

Brendanderry
Student
Options

Top man!

0 Likes