Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU7000 2020 constantly freezing up, disconnecting HDMI to PC

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 03:30 PM)
Xeibriel
Apprentice
Options

Hello, 

I’m pretty upset to report that a Christmas gift I got is giving me grief on a daily basis. Really hard to return something when you haven’t been given the original receipt, etc. 

the tv just can’t handle continuous streaming. I fall asleep to the bob ross channel lol, and anytime I wake up guess what. Tv is frozen. It couldn’t buffer through. Only solution is turning it off and on. This happens multiple times a day. 

but what really bothers me is that when I’m playing games on my PC, there are periods of total blackness. The screen flashes in and out of blackness. Pretty frustrating for people who can’t see what the heck is happening in the game. (Of course I’ve died several times as a result.)

I just got got this tv. Replaced a 15 year old tv that never gave issue— and now I want the old tv back. 

this new one is supposed to be top of the line, 4K 60hz, smart. I should’ve known this would be an issue because Samsung TVs are constantly cutting out audio, freezing up and otherwise not performing as a functional device. 
I hate it and if I can’t fix these issues I’m giving this nightmare to someone else and buying an old tv. Really upset. Thanks for the expensive paperweight. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
PaulyWauly36
Pathfinder
Options
is your router 2,5ghz and 5ghz? some samsungs seem to try and use the 2.5ghz and buffer,if u have a newish one it shouldbe 5ghz only
0 Likes
Xeibriel
Apprentice
Options

Good advice. Yeah router is new, tv is new. Comcast says it should be 5ghz

0 Likes
PaulyWauly36
Pathfinder
Options
do a Speed test on the tv's browser,ookla is the best i think,.if your connecting wireless an the readings are low,try Lan cables ,tv to router pc to router,cheap enough ebay etc.other than that, gfx settings on pc etc.
0 Likes