Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU43CU7175

(Topic created on: 04-12-2023 08:20 PM)
Confused5
First Poster
Options

Hi All

I'm trying to change the region on my TU43CU7175 TV. It gives me a list but the country I want isn't on the list. In the setup process, at the T&C page I've tried mute-Vol up- Ch up- mute but that didn't work. I also tried fwd-289-rewind using an old controller but that didn't work either. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
javascript
Pioneer
Options
Changing the region on a TV can be restricted due to various reasons, and manufacturers often limit these settings. The methods you mentioned are common for some TVs, but they don't work universally.

For specific models like the TU43CU7175, it's essential to refer to the user manual or contact the TV's customer support for accurate information on changing the region. Manufacturers may have proprietary methods, and attempting unauthorized changes can lead to unintended consequences or void warranties.

If the desired country isn't on the list, it's possible that the TV is designed to be used in specific regions, and altering this setting might not be feasible. Check the user manual or reach out to the TV's customer support for guidance tailored to your model.
0 Likes