Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

trying to return Faulty TV bought from samsung website but samsung not able to help..

(Topic created on: 05-11-2023 04:57 PM)
Ashishkr
First Poster
Options

I bought a 75'' Class QLED 4K Q60C on Oct 10th and as soon as started the tv i was seeing issues with the display( cloudy light on dark screen) I immediately placed order  to return and they created a label for fedex for freight pickup and label for 160 pound.  The Fedex have been saying that they cannot do freight pickup from residential area and my Tv is only 80 pound.  I scheduled pickup with them more three times and Fedex has refused us because label created is wrong.

Tried reaching out to samsung via call ( called 10 different times) they either hung up when trying to schedule pickup with fedex or they cannot find any information about  our order number even after we provided every details to them. I am not sure if there is a direct number to reach out to e-commerce agent  or how to escalate this.  I just want to return this TV and get refund.

I am pretty sure we are not keeping the this defective TV . 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
helper-K
Pioneer
Options
I'm very sorry that I currently don't have an answer for you I'm really sorry that you cannot return your tv or get a refund if it did happen maybe check your warranty card even if you didn't buy warranty if they could still issue a refund is only 80 pounds so it is not a big loss but just try anyway sorry that I cannot fix this have a good day bye
0 Likes
Piper123
Black Belt 
Options
Hi there

As you've had the device less than 30 days, it is Samsung's responsibility under the warranty to arrange a replacement (I would not accept a repair at this point).

May I please ask, did you pay by credit card? If yes, Section 75 Claim via your bank is another option.

If you paid by debit card, you could also ask your bank to action a chargeback but there isn't a legal right unlike Section 75.

Fundamentally though, Samsung are not renowned for their Customer Service so make sure you log each time you call, who you spoke to and their proposed outcome.

Good luck. 🤞
0 Likes
Ashishkr
First Poster
Options

I paid with credit card and that was my last resolution. 

0 Likes