Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too Many Reservations Error AGAIN!

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 07:32 PM)
Tudes24
Pioneer
Options
So again, perhaps after an update, I've got the too many reservations error when trying to add a recording.

I've re-tuned and turned on and off several times which has worked in the past but to no avail. 

There are currently no scheduled recordings but I can't add a single one due to this error. 
The usb HDD has 190GB spare..

I would never buy a Samsung TV again. All of the other issues I've posted about still reoccur. They haven't been fixed.

The TV is a QE43Q60RATXXU

Help please before I throw it out of the window!!
6 REPLIES 6
Tudes24
Pioneer
Options
Had to factory reset to overcome this. Until the next time.......
Big_Al1
Journeyman
Options

I fitted a smart plug socket (Tapo TP-Link) a few weeks ago. It is set to turn off the power to the TV in the early hours of Monday and Friday mornings for 1.5 hours. I have had none of these problems since.

Tudes24
Pioneer
Options
Too many reservations error again today. Another factory reset beckons.......
Big_Al1
Journeyman
Options

Hi. Did you see my reply to this thread above? I have since altered the schedule so it also turns the mains power off on Wednesday mornings as well. The problem appears to be solved.

"I fitted a smart plug socket (Tapo TP-Link) a few weeks ago. It is set to turn off the power to the TV in the early hours of Monday and Friday mornings for 1.5 hours. I have had none of these problems since."

Tudes24
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for that. I think I'll give it a try. This TV is just so annoying! To be clear, do you have this set for Monday to Friday or Monday and Friday?
Big_Al1
Journeyman
Options

Power is off Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 4am to 5:30 am.