Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There's no info tab on my Q60 (Ambient Mode)

(Topic created on: 10-11-2020 07:04 PM)
rafaelsk
Journeyman
Options

Hey guys, I just bought a Q60 yesterday, it's the first time I have a tv on my entire life(I hasn't a big fan) and actually I was really interested in the Ambient Mode so I couldn't resist and bought it.

The thing is, I wanted to show the time and I picture and far as I saw you do it in the "info tab" source

But there's no such option on my ambient mode:

https://i.imgur.com/SIwkug3.jpg

Am I missing something?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
AndrewL
Options

@rafaelsk: Based on the screenshot provided it looks like you are currently in My Album, so it won't be possible to access the Info tab from there. Try going back to the Ambient Mode home screen and checking the tabs at the bottom, where the Info tab should be located. If you can't see the tabs, press the back button or picture button on your remote while in Ambient Mode, so the browser options appear at the bottom. The user manual states that this feature may not be supported based on your geographical area, therefore if it is not visible following these steps then it may not be possible to complete this action. 

0 Likes
rafaelsk
Journeyman
Options

HI Andrew! Thanks for your reply.

When I Access the ambient mode I go directly to this screen where I see these tabs from the image if I open the menu and press the return buttom the menu closes, am I missing something?

I also tried through the smartthings app, when I click on ambient mode there it takes me to this screen:

https://i.imgur.com/NwlMymE.jpg

rafaelsk_0-1601652640595.jpeg

Thanks

0 Likes
rafaelsk
Journeyman
Options

Hey guys, anyone have a solution for this? 😞

0 Likes
rafaelsk
Journeyman
Options

Hi there, any solution for it?

0 Likes
rafaelsk
Journeyman
Options

Sup. anyone?

rafaelsk
Journeyman
Options

Hi there, anyone have a solution for it?

Carmelina1
Apprentice
Options

Anyone found a solution for this? I'm having the same problem

0 Likes
punawa
Apprentice
Options

Exactly the same issue here. On a Q60T.

Seems that serie isn't entitled to the latest ambient version. Such a pity. 

0 Likes
Stef_1971
Apprentice
Options

It alsof seems like support does not care since there is no reply anymore

0 Likes