Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the users experience and bugs after the 1497 firmware update on the q95t

(Topic created on: 18-04-2021 06:40 PM)
SaMoNe1986
Pioneer
Options

hello everyone , could you share with us your notes and questions and bugs after the 1497 update , using your q95t as pc monitor , or as a multimedia support , or as gaming support

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
SaMoNe1986
Pioneer
Options

the same as me

SaMoNe1986
Pioneer
Options

i think you can if you are not logging to internet

0 Likes
SaMoNe1986
Pioneer
Options

i bilieve so for the moment , if so after the next update , i will never choose a samsung tv brand

panosv7
Apprentice
Options

Exactly what I've been experiencing, combined with washed out colors.....Well done Samsung....you ruined our TVs. The least you can do is let us choose if we want to roll back to the old firmware.

panosv7
Apprentice
Options

I fyou 've updated to 1497, you wont be able to get the correct settings because they've ruined the TV. Whatever settings you choose it doesnt display correct colors anymore...

0 Likes
Vase1
Journeyman
Options

God bless I could return my TV back and got LG Cx9 for the same price.. well... I'm happy now ! 

For me the Q9FN was by far the best TV and I keep it. Only thing is no Gsync and only 4k@60fps 

I did also canceled my order of the new Q85A

0 Likes
SaMoNe1986
Pioneer
Options

here is another victim and witness of the DISASTER caused by the 1497 firmware update , why do you make this to us SAMSUNG !Screenshot_2021-05-02 firmware updaye ver 1497 0.png

direk
First Poster
Options

Why can’t we have the freedom of downgrade? Is there anyone with a workaround for downgrading the firmware? Even if it is with online  support.

mithankhan
First Poster
Options

This " Adjustments for to the EU energy regulations in 2021 have been made " has actually reduced the picture quality of my q95t , before the 1497 firmware everything looks perfect : colors , brightness , sharpness clicksud, but after the 1497 firmware , the tv looks dimmer , colors faded , the cause of this , is this new Adjustments to the EU energy regulations , I don’t know what they lowered it to exactly, or what they had to sacrifice to do this (likely peak speaker volume and backlight brightness) or that meant downclocking the CPU for post-processing , i'm thinking that Samsung should give us the right to accept these power adjustment or refuse it , otherwise this is a betray of our trust , i loved this q95t so much and now i disgust it

0 Likes