Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Serif

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 03:01 PM)
Sharon101
First Poster
Options

I recently bought The Serif 55 inch before Christmas, unpacked it and as I was waiting for  a new sofa decided to place it on my old tv stand.  My new sofa has now arrived and I would now like to place The Serif on its legs.  I have an issue that one leg will not screw on.  It looks like the thread is damaged.  What can I do?  I bought this TV as I wanted something modern, now it is not fit for purpose.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Sharon101  Not sure if you have found a solution for this.   However if not   in the first instance would contact your retailer  if the thread is indeed damaged, though you may wish to try again if there is no one else in Household who can help.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Sharon101
First Poster
Options
No James Samsung sent out new legs and they still don't fit. Have now been told that if I have damaged the thread inside the TV it is no longer under warranty and I will have to pay for a technician myself to come out and look it. The TV is not even two months old and to say I am not pleased is an understatement. I have spent a lot of money on Samsung products, phones, watches, washing machine, tumble dryer, Galaxy Tab and ear buds but this will be the last thing I buy from them.
0 Likes
Sam24
Apprentice
Options

If the TV is under 6 months old the retailer must pick it up as it's defected.  If they refuse contact your credit card company 

0 Likes
Members_d0zkFS4
First Poster
Options

I have a very interesting question for this and i wish to get answers for it since i am planning to buy this tv, so my plan snto by this tv in the 65" model take the black bottom base out spray paint it in white and buy what i think 55 cm oak legs for it. but my main question to this is can anyone tell me what tread it is on this and the total length of the stands ? love the looks on this tv but not that black base bottom nor the black stands so before i purchase this those are the to things i need to know but cant find information about it anywhere

0 Likes
Charles77
First Poster
Options

Can I ask how you got them to send out new legs? Two of my legs are damaged on my 2020 43 inch serif and it's impossible to buy replacements online. I've spent hours on the phone with Samsung and it's useless. So, now I have a serif tv that cost 700 pounds that one can't replace the legs for.  Ridiculous. Can anyone help?

0 Likes