Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Order Works -actually it doesn't

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 02:57 PM)
Tony319
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone

When I bought my Samsung 65inch QN95 TV I  opted  for installation as I am hopeless at DIY. Paid £269.99 for cables to be hidden and received email on June 24 saying installation would take place between 13.00 and 18.00 today, July 5.

TV and bracket arrived this morning.

The firm appointed by Samsung is The Order Works. By 14.30 there was  sign of anyone so I phoned The Order Works to be told no one will be turning up. Apparently the 'engineer' messaged them to cancel but they didn't pick up the message so no one told me.

So I have wasted a day and I now have a TV and mount cluttering my room waiting to be installed, goodness knows when. No clue who to  speak at Samsung about this so thought I would post here.

The message is The Order Works doesn't work so be wary before paying for this so-called service.

Now I have to to try to get my money back and find a reliable company to do the work instead.

Thanks for reading my moan.

Tony

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Tomscarborough
Pioneer
Options

Shouldn't be difficult getting your money back ... just quote the Consumer Rights Act 2015, they've broken a legally binding contract, they will try persuasion, wanting you to be reasonable and try to give you another date, personally I would get a local handyman on someone's recommendation, what you have paid to The Order Works seems a bit steep ... the ball is entirely in your court, don't be fobbed off.

0 Likes