Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The image of the screen of my 7 series Samsung TV Shakes

(Topic created on: 12-04-2023 02:09 PM)
Members_7IAXEDU
First Poster
Options

The image on my 4 year old Samsung 7 series TV start to shake heavily after a few minutes and keeps on shaking. i tried everything what Samsung advises: Energy saving, Automotion, disconnect devices, complete reset to factory settings. It also appears when i use my dvd player. Anyone who knows this problem and has suggestions?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Members_7IAXEDU 

What's the full model code and current software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV. Also, are you able to capture and attach a short video to show the issue?

0 Likes
Members_7IAXEDU
First Poster
Options

Hello Chris, It is a UE43RU7405UXXC  and the software version is T-MSLDEUC-1401.0, BT-S

I have a short movie, but the website doesn't allow me to upload it. I do have this photo:

20230412_185609.jpg

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_7IAXEDU: Is the issue present on all channels and sources? I can see that you're running the picture test in your photo, which suggests that the issue might be persistent. If you power off the TV, unplug it at the wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and power back on, does the problem persist? 

0 Likes
Members_7IAXEDU
First Poster
Options

Yes i have done that at least 5 times.  The problem appears on all channels, but also when i use the DVD recorder.

0 Likes