Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame TV : cannot add photos

(Topic created on: 17-01-2023 03:30 PM)
Frustrated7
Apprentice
Options

 I used to be able to add new photos to the Frame TV but now I can't... The option was greyed out for me without explanation...

4E4A6FC7-B0EE-416E-A9A9-0D04BF7A1D3C.png

107 REPLIES 107
Comraich
Apprentice
Options

Clearly a lot of people are very fed up with this change to their TV, a piece of tech which in many cases was purchased exactly for the option to display one's own photos as art. Also obvious is the lack of response from Samsung! I have searched for an email address for their customer services/complaints but without success. It strikes me that if we could find one and then we all emailed it might be 10 minutes of our time well spent. Hopefully others will agree so if anyone has an email address for them please post it on this thread. Thank you

BonnieB
Student
Options

Eureka!  I deleted the app on my iPhone 11 and reinstalled it and suddenly it worked again!  Give it a try - maybe the software has finally been fixed.

Sparker8
Journeyman
Options

You champ! Just did the same and it’s working. 

KELLYKID
Journeyman
Options

I deleted the app and reinstalled. It works! thx to BonnieB

0 Likes
KELLYKID
Journeyman
Options

THX BONNIEB!!!

I have an iphone 12, deleted app, reinstalled & it works again. Thx so so much!

0 Likes
Comraich
Apprentice
Options

Success! Worked for me too 😊

0 Likes
Ludovicuss
Apprentice
Options

Good news to all! The app was updated 4 days ago to version 1.6.94.9 and even works again on IPad Pro and IPhone. Don’t forget to give access to your photo’s or a selection of photo’s to see them appear in the app for uploading. 
Thank you Samsung! It took some (to much) time to solve the problems, but finally you did it.

0 Likes
tuk
Explorer
Options

Unfortunately, reinstalling the app doesn't solve the app on Android, at least not for me. I'm on version 1.7.94.21 and it gives me the same error as before reinstalling. Hopefully the update comes to the Android app soon, too!

mfury
Journeyman
Options

Same here. Thanks to those who said to try this again! It works me know as well iPhone 14 with iOS 16.2 and latest app. It gets flaky if you do selected photos only so if you don’t care then I’d  allow for all photos until you get what you need and shut it down after you’ve updated. 

0 Likes
ScienceMom77
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately, reinstalling the app didn't solve the problem for me either. Version 1.7.94.21. Too bad as a loyal Samsung user, I can't get it to to work.  😕

0 Likes