Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame TV : cannot add photos

(Topic created on: 29-12-2022 11:40 AM)
Frustrated7
Apprentice
Options

 I used to be able to add new photos to the Frame TV but now I can't... The option was greyed out for me without explanation...

4E4A6FC7-B0EE-416E-A9A9-0D04BF7A1D3C.png

107 REPLIES 107
Teagang0
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same as me

0 Likes
Christiano9
First Poster
Options

I’ll add my frustration. Had the Frame for a year connecting with Apple. It decides not to connect every time I want to add photos. Have to reinstall the app each time. Got to upload photo but now it won’t even connect. Different errors, same frustration. Hopeless.

0 Likes
KELLYKID
Journeyman
Options

Hi TessM,

i am having the same issue.

iPhone 12 mini

iOS 16.1.1

smarthings 1.6.93.24 

Samsung The Frame

model code: QN65LS03AAFXZA

software version: T-NKM2AKUC-2111.1, BT-S

I can confirm that the TV and the phone are in the same network and I can control TV with smartThings BUT I can not upload any images due to error message in picture attached.

please advise 

4CB88334-DF89-4B90-A3C5-BDC0B090DD1D.jpeg

alluptodate

0 Likes
Comraich
Apprentice
Options

Exactly the same issue as everyone else. Used to be able to upload photos from iPhone, now can't. What a pain having to use a USB, especially on a MacBook Air that doesn't have a USB port (have to use a special connector). Come on Samsung - sort this out!!

0 Likes
bk227865
First Poster
Options

I don't undestand this at all , with my android phone, i can upload images to apps like "auto gallery" ect ...... but not my "My Photos" . Makes me wonder if they are trying to make it intentionally hard to upload your own full screen art content to the frame for some reason. But why would they would want to do that ?

0 Likes
Ludovicuss
Apprentice
Options

I spent also some hours on my iPhone and IPad, the same problem with this app. Resetting, on TV and phone, nothing helps. Finally I took my old iPhone iOS 15.3 and there it worked with the SmartThings app 1.6.78.591 without any problem. Samsung should work a little bit harder to resolve this problem. A week ago there was an update of the app, but they did’nt do anything about this well known problem. Why? People are already complaining long time about this issue. 

Solutions2
First Poster
Options

Similar issue trying to upload photos, I get an error message stating tv and iPhone must be connected to the same network. The samsung / smart links rep told me it is a known problem with no eta for a fix and I should find another way to upload the photos…. 

Anyo

0 Likes
RockoBeec
First Poster
Options

Samsung software, omg. Every time I open the app, something new is broken. This time it's this issue. Is it incompetence or they just don't give a ***** about the user experience? 

Svendeweb
Student
Options

Same problem using iOS

0 Likes
Svendeweb
Student
Options

Same for me

0 Likes