Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame Gallery & Slideshow Feature Requests

(Topic created on: 04-04-2021 05:24 AM)
Tenku
First Poster
Options

Dear Samsung,

Having used the The Frame TV extensively, there seems to be a few features that the Art Store, Gallery & Slideshow would benefit from:

• Slideshow/Restart Slideshow - Currently, this always starts from the beginning of the collection or favourites. It would be useful to start from last picture, or have a randomise/re-order feature.

• Slideshow Transitions - Currently, the screen glitches or flashes when a new picture appears, this is not a very elegant way of changing picture . Transition options such as fade, cross blur, cross dissolve etc. would be useful.

• During Art Mode/Gallery/Slideshow mode, changing to previous or next picture would be highly useful. Perhaps with currently unassigned Left or Right arrow buttons.

Hopefully, you will consider some of these feature requests and continually support and update this wonderful system.

13 REPLIES 13
Louuisc
Apprentice
Options

The most absurd part is, mine is the frame 2017 UA65LA003, and it doesn't even support ANY slideshow feature at all!! 

This has puzzled me for a while and I thought it's just me couldn't find the feature. 

As other have pointed out, Samsung abandons old year models as soon as the new year model ships, not even with the basic feature upgrades.  Doesn't care at all. 

I spent a fortune on this TV. Probably the most disgraceful company in the history. 

Shocking! 

0 Likes
Csky
Explorer
Options

Don't consider, simply do it! All requests for improvement in this forum seem reasonable and every day that passes without a software update is a loss for samsung and samsung costumers.

0 Likes
Csky
Explorer
Options

It is, if you play the music via bluetooth from your bluetooth device such as your smartphone. But by now, you may already know?

0 Likes
CarelR
First Poster
Options

Come on Samsung, the requests to have some control over the slideshow is a simple feature that is clearly needed.  In fact I could not believe that it was not there from the start.