Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame 85" 2022 vs 2023

(Topic created on: 28-02-2024 10:35 AM)
fertech
First Poster
Options

Hello, I am trying to find information comparing the Samsung The Frame 85" from 2022 vs the same model but from 2023. 

I couldn't find a proper comparison chart anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find this information?

Thank you for your feedback

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
0! It's a carry over model hence the product code not being a C but being BG. Only updates were software upto the newer tizen version.
0 Likes
fertech
First Poster
Options

Why doesnt Samsung include proper specifications for each model and a way to compare so we can make a better informed decision?
I read so many unofficial rumours about the differences with nothing being correct actually.

0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
It also depends on region too. For UK it's the same the reason usally not to compare is it can take it the other way and make it complicated, it it won't a Frame TV in the UK you get a 2023. 2022 is discontinued and all main retailers only have a the 2023 now. Isnt much to be informed about since its a carry over model.

A 30 second google shows about 30 results saying there isnt any major difference just some new bezels depending on region.

And they do have the specs ITS THE SAME look at the 2022 spec and imagine it says 2023
0 Likes