Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame 43" (QE43LS03AAUXXU) - loses Freesat

(Topic created on: 18-11-2022 09:24 PM)
AlexWalton
First Poster
Options

I have a 2021 model of the 43" Frame TV and (mostly) love it.

But it just will not stay tuned to the Freesat option (we've recently lost Freeview so need to have it stay on Freesat).

I go to the broadcasting/tuning menu, set the input/source to Freesat and it searches and stores the channels ok, and works fine. For a while.

However, when I go back to the tv later (today it happened within about an hour), the Live TV option has switched from Freesat to Satellite and all channels are wrong (about 6 channels 4s in a row, and other annoyances).

How can I make it stick on the Freesat input/source?

I've looked through the various menu options but can't find anything that looks as though it might fix this issue!

Any guidance would be warmly received 🙂

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Terry63738
Apprentice
Options
Had the same issue, solved it. So basically the cause is if you select Samsung Tv Plus app, it switches your aerial to terrestrial input. You just need to switch back to freesat. You do this by selecting live Tv app, which currently has no signal. Push the channel select button to bring up the Tv guide. Then press the little button with coloured spots on twice. From there select Aerial type and choose freesat. Not really much of a shortcut, but hopefully answers your issue.
0 Likes