Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame 32 universal remote

(Topic created on: 26-12-2020 05:36 PM)
Vicky55
First Poster
Options

Does anyone have the Frame 32? If so... is the Universal Remote option present after you access Source on the screen menu

i don’t have it and have to control my sky box with a second remote

9 REPLIES 9
ACr
First Poster
Options

I’m having the same issue with my Frame 32 (2020) - the Frame 49 (2018) in the living room has the universal remote option under source and controls Sky fine, but the Frame 32 doesn’t have the universal control option and does not control Sky (I too am using my Sky remote instead). Samsung support have been no use (nor was a replacement Frame 32...). Did you get to the bottom of the issue? 

MatthewJ0051
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem where the remote is not working on the sky box, i have the 55 and 43 frame and it works perfectly well, so annoying that the 32 doesn't work and have spoke to Samsung who have remote logged onto tv and have not been able to fix it.

WhackDaddies
First Poster
Options

I came on looking for a solution having just bought the 32 Frame. Spent ages trying to fix the issue and 

no joy. Has anyone had any success in getting this fixed? Have Samsung declared their awareness and are they attempting to fix? 

Robertooiio
First Poster
Options

I can change channels and control the volume with a universal remote control. But if I try to turn the TV off i will go into art mode, evene if I hold some seconds the power off button. So I can turn on the tv, control it, but i cannot turn it off. 

0 Likes
Members_waPtxlc
Student
Options

Same issue here.  They should at least make the option available on playstore so you could download it. Disappointing!

0 Likes
mwiemomo
First Poster
Options

please, keep me updated on that, its pretty anoying 

0 Likes
Marek Ko
Pioneer
Options

When will Samsung fix this problem ?! Until the TV warranty ends ?

Pauliepaul
First Poster
Options

Still waiting on a solution 🙄 

0 Likes
Marek Ko
Pioneer
Options

I did not get the problem solved. They found that this model does not support the universal remote control option, although it does have one.

0 Likes