Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame 32” 2020 tilting/twisting Wall Mount Solution

(Topic created on: 21-09-2022 12:29 AM)
Chris_mac
Apprentice
Options

I want to get my 32" Frame on the wall but require it to be angled to view so the flat mount the comes with it isn't suitable.

Has anyone found a way of mounting to an adjustable wall mount?

I have spoken to Samsung live chat and they've just tons me it's not VESA mountable but offered no other solution.

97 REPLIES 97
LosAngelesGuy
Student
Options

Hi Hellzers!

I'm in the same boat as you.  I'm looking to do this exact thing.  But, I live in the United States and it looks like there's no option to ship that MonLines V071 to this country via that link.  Do you happen to know if there is somewhere to buy it that *does* ship to the United States?

(And, are you still happy with your set-up?)

Thanks.

0 Likes
Hellzers
Apprentice
Options

Hi @LosAngelesGuy , I am not in U.S. so can't definitively answer this for you I am afraid. Did a quick search though and the Mount-It and VIVO options on amazon.com look pretty similar to the monlines one and seem to have decent reviews: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Brand%3A+PureMounts+4.6+out+of+5+stars2%2C033Reviews+PureMounts+PM-Adapt-...

I am still very happy with how mime worked out🙂👍

0 Likes
LosAngelesGuy
Student
Options

Hey Hellzers!

I'm so sorry, but I can't find anything listed on Amazon that would work like the MonLines V071.  (Perhaps I'm looking for the wrong thing?)  

The MonLines V071 seems to be the only solution that (in a slim manner) changes the 32" Frame TV's 582.2mm x 277.5 mm mounting pattern into a standard 200mm x 200mm VESA mounting pattern.

Is there a specific product you found on Amazon that reaches that 582.2mm x 277.5mm specs?

Again, thanks so much for you help!

0 Likes
Hellzers
Apprentice
Options

Oh, sorry, I was browsing while doing other things, you're right that's not the same thing.

Sorry I can't seem to see anything else there... Do you have any friends in Europe you could get it shipped to who could send it on to you? I know that's a bit of a roundabout solution, but might be an option...

Good luck!!!

0 Likes
LosAngelesGuy
Student
Options

Just wanted to post here for anyone in the U.S. trying to do this.  I ended up e-mailing the vendor via that link ( https://www.monitor-mounts.shop/monlines-v071-vesa-adapter-for-samsung-frame-32-inch.html ) and they arranged to ship it to the U.S. via FedEx.  (It was expensive, but I couldn't think of any other option.)

(I'll post pictures once I have it installed.)

0 Likes
Hellzers
Apprentice
Options

I am glad you found a solution, even if it's not an ideal one. Enjoy your new setup when everything arrives:-)

0 Likes
Pepe-26
First Poster
Options

Hi Arena75. Thanks for the idea. I’m planning to do just that. 
Could you please tell me the brand/name or specifications of the VESA extension arms?

thank you 

0 Likes
Members_LNBkASU
First Poster
Options

Hi, thank you very much. This is exactly what I wanted to know! I have that system: two detached vertical brackets to screw in the back of the TV that allow it to lean over one horizontal wide part. Mine is not tiltable, because it is a simple TV stand (not a wall mount), but it is not necessary. Good to know the size of the screws, M4x16mm, thank you. Did you use any washers?  

0 Likes
Wimp Slayer
First Poster
Options

2.5 years since this original post and I can’t believe an easy option isn’t available. Like one other poster, I’d like to mount this portrait but be able to pull it away from the wall and rotate it to landscape. I’ve found a VESA mount that does the job but attaching this awkward screen is the tricky part. Does anyone know if attaching metal bars such as these and then attaching the mount to those would be safe?

https://www.screwfix.com/p/rothley-galvanised-steel-flat-bar-1000-x-24-x-1mm/302jp 

0 Likes
LosAngelesGuy
Student
Options

As promised, here are the pictures.  (Mounted using the Monlines v071 and then just a generic VESA plate adapter and small adjustable arm.)

Hope this helps other people trying to do the same!  (The Monlines v071 is the key to fixing Samsung's odd decision for their 32" Frame TV.)

IMG_4644.JPGIMG_4645.JPGIMG_4646.JPGIMG_4647.JPGIMG_4648.JPGIMG_4649.JPGIMG_4650.JPGIMG_4651.JPG

0 Likes