Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame 32” 2020 tilting/twisting Wall Mount Solution

(Topic created on: 27-02-2022 06:51 PM)
Chris_mac
Apprentice
Options

I want to get my 32" Frame on the wall but require it to be angled to view so the flat mount the comes with it isn't suitable.

Has anyone found a way of mounting to an adjustable wall mount?

I have spoken to Samsung live chat and they've just tons me it's not VESA mountable but offered no other solution.

97 REPLIES 97
Karmel82
Student
Options

IMG_20220128_142913.jpgIMG_20220128_142928.jpg

as per image I have changed the screw, and in the bottom image the vertical bar has been cut and hole (in vertical bar) where to fix lower horizontal bar has been adjusted in order to match with the horizontal  bar position.

0 Likes
Luke7t6
First Poster
Options

Hi Journeyman did you find a solution to mount your 32” frame tv on a swivel bracket? 

0 Likes
Hellzers
Apprentice
Options

@Luke7t6  I used the products suggested by @Nagnag79 , 

1] MonLines V071 VESA adapter for Samsung Frame 32 inch

[2]  Vogels WALL 3145 TV wall mount tilt 19"-40", black  (Except I got the white version from Amazon)

And they worked a treat. 

20220218_091728.jpg

 very happy with the result for my 32 inch Samsung Frame

LynnFrame
First Poster
Options

Hi! I'm hoping someone might be able to give some advice. I'm planning to buy the Echogear wall mount extending arm/bracket for either the 43" or 55" Frame. Obviously, the couple of inches that the framework of the extending arm would stick out from the wall would defeat the purpose of the Frame! So I’ve been looking EVERYwhere for a recessed, in-wall box to which I could affix the wall mount bracket—something similar to this by Future Automation (which is waaay outside my price range—£366 sterling before VAT. https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/cdn.futureautomation.co.uk/Tech/wb26-tech.pdf)

Could anyone recommend an in-wall casing/box that is compatible with an extending arm, and doesn't cost an absolute fortune?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
RickAndHayley21
First Poster
Options

B8886614-4239-40E8-8B95-41ECBAD353B4.png

I have the 2021 Samsung the Frame 32 inch. Unfortunately like others I also overlooked the VESA compatibility issue. However, there are a number of fixes as outlined in this thread. I went for one of the easiest. I bought a Perlesmith Full Motion wall mount from Amazon for £32 (price seems to fluctuate a bit between 30 & 40). This is designed for 37-70 inch TVs and accommodates VESA 600mm x 400mm which is the largest VESA pattern (I think). The design of the stand means the arms are fixed to the TV and they then hang on the VESA frame. This more flexible design accommodates the Samsung Frames non-standard pattern/layout. I purchased some M4 x 16m screws with washers (important to get washers also as the M4 often have pretty small heads which won’t accommodate the larger holes on the bigger TV mounts where hardware is significantly bigger/bulkier to accommodate the weight of 37-70inch TVs).

The arms of this particular stand are pretty much exactly the height of the Samsung Frame. Once hung they are invisible in my view, but some might feel they are a bit close for comfort. It’s clearly possible to remove 1/2 inch top and bottom if you feel so inclined (with a metal saw or angle grinder). Otherwise you’ll be happy with this wall mount and it doesn’t break the bank. Less than £40 delivered for the stand and the hardware.

The full motion stands are fairly bulky on first appearance but they do tuck away quite nicely, are super robust & offer a decent amount of movement/tilt as desired. 

I was relieved to find a relatively straightforward solution as I was not keen on buying different stands and weaving together parts to make a hybrid to ‘make it work’ (I’m probably just a bit lazier than others).

0 Likes
Luke7t6
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the info. Pls can you share a link to the product on Amazon. There’s a few different ones so I want to make sure I’m buying the correct one 

0 Likes
T b
First Poster
Options

Hi please can I ask for a link to this bracket, thank you 

0 Likes
JKelso
First Poster
Options

I’m also looking for an adjustable wall mount that will still lay complete flush to the wall.  I realize there are solutions where the arm collapsing into a box but unfortunately that’s not possible in my case because there is a stud in my wall right where I want to put it.  I see that Samsung has a “full motion slim wall mount” as an accessory specific to the Frame TV…

https://www.samsung.com/levant/lifestyle-tvs/the-frame/accessories/

I’m assuming this will collapse flush to the wall without the need for the box since it’s made specifically for the Frame.  Although when you click on “learn more” it doesn’t take you anywhere to purchase it.  It’s so frustrating.  I’ve done lots of googling and can’t seem to track one down to purchase.  Has anyone here been able to find this specific mount?  If so could I be sent the info as to where to purchase it?  Thank you.

0 Likes
Angelo_Nacca
First Poster
Options

Hello community! Like many of you I was not aware this tv had no vesa standard. I saw the solutions proposed here however I was not completely satisfied because I wanted to use a SMALLER support typical for this not-so-large tv. I am working on this design as in picture and it is a work in progress. I used 4 + 4 metal strip so I can have more degree of freedom with my vesa support plate, more room to adapt its position by changing the angle between the 2 connected strips.

As you can notice the connections are located where there is empty space on the back of the tv so there is enough room for bolt and nuts. 

As I said it is a work in progress and I have yet to find proper bolts and nuts NOT to scratch the back of the tv. It should not be a difficult task....

Any suggestions for these parts?

20220718_230429.jpg

0 Likes
NC100
First Poster
Options

I cannot believe that Samsung has manufactured a TV model that gives all but the smallest size (32”) a VESA mount. This is not acceptable. The sales people do not know this and sell the 32” not knowing. SAMSUNG please provide a bracket ASAP to adapt to a VESSA mount. I have purchased this TV now for my son hoping  to mount with a ceiling mount above his bed. NOT HAPPY JAN!

0 Likes