Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame 32” 2020 tilting/twisting Wall Mount Solution

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 07:19 PM)
Chris_mac
Apprentice
Options

I want to get my 32" Frame on the wall but require it to be angled to view so the flat mount the comes with it isn't suitable.

Has anyone found a way of mounting to an adjustable wall mount?

I have spoken to Samsung live chat and they've just tons me it's not VESA mountable but offered no other solution.

97 REPLIES 97
kalli eagle speaker
Apprentice
Options

hi arena75! im currently interested in a 32" the frame. did you buy the one the original user (devi?) suggested, even though the inch is off?

I found this one on amazon, and i'm uncertain if it will work. https://www.amazon.ca/Sanus-VMPL50A-B1-32-Inch-60-Inch-Visionmount/dp/B003WUBL0S/ref=sr_1_12?dchild=...

0 Likes
kalli eagle speaker
Apprentice
Options

this worked for the 32" the frame, but the mount is for a 47" tv? i'm interested in your solution, i just wanted to double check!

0 Likes
kalli eagle speaker
Apprentice
Options

can we see what your tv looks like at an angle?

0 Likes
vk88
First Poster
Options

I bought a frame TV and returned it because I couldn't use a swivel mount. What iOS Samsung going to do to fix the problem???

0 Likes
b23
First Poster
Options

Hey there, I was wondering if you were able to confirm if the Vogel's THIN 545 mount worked successfully for mounting the Samsung 32" Frame?  Did you have any issues when trying it? I'm hoping that it worked and will be looking to purchase if so. Thank you!

0 Likes
MarkP58
Student
Options
0 Likes
MarkP58
Student
Options

Looks good although wall plate looks huge at 18ins wide?

0 Likes
MarkP58
Student
Options

Could you (or anyone) please answer 2 questions regarding this bracket (Sanus Vuepoint F180-B2 for Samsung Frame 32);

1) The reach from the wall is shown as 15ins. What are the individual lengths of each arm?

2) I am trying to work out if this will allow mounting across a corner of a wall, arm/wallplate mounted on one wall, arm slightly bent to allow some adjustment to sit TV across both walls

like below photo...

image2.jpeg

0 Likes
MarkP58
Student
Options

So did the DQ bracket fit ok on the Sanus TV mounting plate? As they are 2 different designs/makes?  Thanks.  The wall plate of the Sanus looks huge from the dog so would rather not use that bit..

0 Likes
MarkP58
Student
Options

The Vogels Thin 545 Frame height appears to be 449mm and the Frame 32 TV is 419.4mm so doesn't the 545 frame protrude the TV by 30mm and show?  I discounted this because of these dimension? Please correct me if I am wrong. tks

0 Likes