Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame 32” 2020 tilting/twisting Wall Mount Solution

(Topic created on: 10-11-2020 01:34 PM)
Chris_mac
Apprentice
Options

I want to get my 32" Frame on the wall but require it to be angled to view so the flat mount the comes with it isn't suitable.

Has anyone found a way of mounting to an adjustable wall mount?

I have spoken to Samsung live chat and they've just tons me it's not VESA mountable but offered no other solution.

97 REPLIES 97
Lauren4
First Poster
Options

Let us know how it goes!  We hope you found a solution.  

0 Likes
denz1968
Journeyman
Options

yes it is

0 Likes
denz1968
Journeyman
Options

OK the mount works. See attached photo .

You will see I have used the original wall mounts, bolted to the new bracket. Then using the bottom brackets, using them to bolt to the foot securing threads. The only item on the new bracket I will have to modify is two small lumps that provide positive location when you bolt the arms to the bracket. This will have to be on the bottom mount arms only, the top two work perfectly.

For reference the bracket is a SANUS F180C-B2 VuePoint Mounting Kit

samsung tv mount.jpg

Looks like this will be a good solution.

denz1968
Journeyman
Options

Lauren,

All sorted and wall mounted. Had to adapt the bracket slightly to remove a couple of location bumps. Other than that was fairly easy to achieve the wall mount

0 Likes
Arena75
Journeyman
Options

Hi denz1968, based on your ingenious modification, I’ve bought the TV & bracket. However, please can you point out/explain the “two small lumps” you mention? Any other pictures/instruction would be so helpful. I’m assuming you’ve got it on the wall now! 👍🏼

Arena75
Journeyman
Options

What size mount did you buy...your link is for TV’s 47”??? 

0 Likes
Casper11
First Poster
Options

I have a simple yet elegant solution for you problem: why not take inspiration from the way actual paintings are mounted to the wall?

A65985C9-3E2C-4011-8B75-28EC896DA8FD.jpeg

So, attach two wires to the screws at the back. One for horizontal mounting, and one for vertical. You could drill two holes in the wall at different heights for the hooks to hang it on. 

So you can put the display higher in vertical mode. 

Added benefit is that the space between the frame and wall can be reduced to a minimum.

p.s. I haven't tried it out as I don't have the frame, but I'm doing some pre-purchase research. 

Bjorn10
First Poster
Options

Hi Arena75, did you figure out which size mount deniz1968 bought?

0 Likes
Bjorn10
First Poster
Options

Hi denz1968, was it this SANUS 49" bracket that worked for you?https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01I9UE026/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Much appreciated!

0 Likes
Arena75
Journeyman
Options

He didn’t reply. But I bought the one he used. I’m setting it up on Sunday so I’ll let you know how I get on!! Fingers crossed. 🤞🏼