Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame 32” 2020 tilting/twisting Wall Mount Solution

(Topic created on: 29-10-2020 09:17 AM)
Chris_mac
Apprentice
Options

I want to get my 32" Frame on the wall but require it to be angled to view so the flat mount the comes with it isn't suitable.

Has anyone found a way of mounting to an adjustable wall mount?

I have spoken to Samsung live chat and they've just tons me it's not VESA mountable but offered no other solution.

97 REPLIES 97
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

There are tons of universal tv mounts available. Just search online for one that fits 32" and i personally look for something that from a site i trust and that it has alot of reviews so that i know it has worked well for others. I believe there also available at stores like best buy.

0 Likes
Chris_mac
Apprentice
Options

I have a Von Haus wall bracket for a 32" that I had expected to use with it but the plate the brackets sit on is around 400mm wide. But the screws in the back of the the tv are around 600mm wide. 

I have another 49" tv on a similar mount which is 600mm wide but the brackets that attach to the back of the TV are taller than the TV and stick out the top - the Mrs isn't happy with that! 

I have been googling away trying to find the holy grail of wall brackets that have a wide back plate but short bracket arms but I am yet to find one that fits. Was wondering if anyone has had any success.

Susan12345
Student
Options

Did you find a solution to this? We have the same issue 

Chris_mac
Apprentice
Options

Only option that I have had suggested is to mount the tv yo a wooden board and affix that to a wall bracket. But not great aesthetically

Frame32
First Poster
Options

I tried the live chat for help mounting my 32” Frame to a VESA mount and was directed to security monitor mount adapters on Amazon. Unfortunately the bolt pattern on the back of the 32” Frame is spread out so far that “full motion wall mount” won’t fit, even with an aftermarket adapter. A VESA 200 x 200 is about 8” x 8” whereas the Fame pattern is  23” x 10 3/4”. 

I recommend Samsung start prepping the 32” Frame with a VESA pattern then either produce an adaptor specifically designed to accommodate a VESA mount, or clearly advise potential customers that the 32” Frame CANNOT accommodate a VESA mount.
I would not have made this purchase if I known it wouldn’t work with VESA.

I’d love to hear a solution. I need a full motion mount and understand there are some tilting mounts that will work.

TPT
First Poster
Options

This is crazy, are we seriously saying here that Samsung have created a TV that is designed to be mounted on a wall but that also is not compatible with any swivel/tilt wall brackets!? Samsung, there really has to be a solution to this!!!

If any one has an extendable tv wall mount that works with this 32 Frame tv, please let us know! 

(I too have been on the phone to Samsung and failed to get any worthy response - they seemed suprised that i would call Samsung about such a request!) 

denz1968
Journeyman
Options

Hi all

Just bought a 32" Frame thinking it was a Vesa.

Did anyone find a solution

I was looking at the following and using the 2 supplied mount brackets bolted to the top 2 arms of this mount

https://www.onbuy.com/gb/tv-wall-bracket-mount-tilt-and-swivel-for-17-32-40-42-46-50-52-55-inch-moni...

Any thoughts please

0 Likes
denz1968
Journeyman
Options

OK after researching a bit more last night I have plummeted for this mount

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01I9UE026/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The top brackets will locate at right angles giving me the necessary 580mm between the Frames mount holes. My plan is to bolt the two wall mounts to these and then locate the TV on the two mounts. 

I will post pictures if it works, fingers crossed 😁

Ljrobbob
Student
Options

Hi can you confirm that the 580mm is the gap between the left and right holes on the back of the device where the wall Mount brackets sit? Measuring up my wall for Theo tv pre purchase 

0 Likes